[Evolution] Custom view and default signature

Hi list,

    First thing: thanks you ximian staff for providing Evo 1.4.3, I was
waiting for a bug fix in 1.4.0 to be resolved and wow! it's all good
now. Just two questions:

    1) Either I am blind or it's really not there, but how do you set a
default signature for all your email. It used to be in the Tools -
Settings - Composer Settings - Signature, but now you can only define
them not set a default!

    2) Everytime I try to set the view for the Contacts the edit button
does nothing. What I do is go on my contact folder and select View -
Current View - Define View and click Edit, nothing happens!

    So I am running Evo 1.4.3 (from Red Carpet) on Red Hat 9.0

    Thanks in advance

        Mathieu

Mathieu Massà M.Sc.

"Three out of four experts want to know who the fourth guy is."