Re: [Evolution] Print problem

Just to clarify, this is bug 41639, already reopened by James Ogley.

On Fri, 2003-07-11 at 14:50, Ted Anderson wrote:
I'm sorry to report that I still have the problem of printing with the
first font on the list. HTML emails appear to have the correct font for
the message text, but the headers and all plain text messages print
using the first font, which on my system isn't the best for emails. Is
there anything else I can try?

I'm running Evo 1.4.3 from Red Carpet on Mandrake 9.1.

--
Ted Anderson tja pobox com
http://www.tedandellen.com/blog