Re: [Evolution-hackers] Re: [Evolution] Evolution 2.0 UI proposal

That would take care of my issue.  However, that brings up another
issue.  One thing that I like about the proposed GUI is that (with the
exception of the last screenshot, with the shrunken taskbar) the basic
screen layout is the same regardless of mode.  If we have a shortcut bar
(or panel) in mail mode, but not in the other modes, then this
similarity of appearance will go away.  I would expect other users to
object to this.

However you implement the new version, thanks for all the good work on
it!  Evolution is an excellent mail client.

dbr