Re: [Evolution] Evolution 2.0 UI proposal

I would be sorry to see the shortcut bar go away.  Cleaning up the
navigation issues will help a great deal, but I have another issue, as
well.  In particular, I have my incoming email sorted into a bunch of
folders, and have these folders sorted in an appropriate way.  There are
a couple of folders that I need to monitor for incoming email pretty
constantly, and there are a couple others that change.  I have handled
this be using shortcuts to those that I need to watch at any given
time.  It is not clear to me how I could have the same functionality -
select a small number of email folders and monitor them for new messages
- with the proposed new GUI.

Other than that apparent loss of functionality, I like the proposed new
look.

Thanks!

dbr