[Evolution] Problem using GPG

Hi,

I'm using Evolution 1.4.3 and gpg 1.2.1. When I send
encrypted emails all goes well. But when I reveive an
encrypted email from an Enigmail client (have not
tried it yet with other type of clients) it just
displays the encrypted text without asking me to
decrypt it and I don't seem to find any option in
Evolution to decrypt the mail. If I want to decrypt it
I need to save it as a file and use the commandline
gpg utility to decrypt it. This is a very cumbersome
process if you receive a lot of encrypted email. Am I
missing something or is this a bug in Evolution?

Thanks in advance,

Allan