Re: [Evolution] I have problem view attach file
- From: Scott Bronson <bronson rinspin com>
- To: Jeffrey Stedfast <fejj ximian com>
- Cc: Not Zed <notzed ximian com>, Armin Bauer <azrael desscon com>, julian ramos marrero <julian grupo-banchio com>, Evolution <evolution lists ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] I have problem view attach file
- Date: 10 Jul 2003 19:14:07 -0700
Should I open a bug?
On Thu, 2003-07-10 at 18:52, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
it *is* marked as application/octet-stream :-)
On Thu, 2003-07-10 at 21:38, Not Zed wrote:
yeah but we only do that if it's application/octet-stream.
On Fri, 2003-07-11 at 03:43, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
if it is really test, then gnome-vfs should be able to detect it as a
textual type in which case we'd be able to display it.
On Thu, 2003-07-10 at 14:15, Scott Bronson wrote:
On Thu, 2003-07-10 at 04:34, Armin Bauer wrote:
Do you have the correct mime-settings for pdf?
Speaking of this, is there any way to get Evolution to display
small attachments as text, regardless of MIME type?
I get Matlab scripts (.m) and random config files vi email
all the time. Thanks to the myriad of mail clients out there,
who knows what the mime type is going to claim to be?
I resent having to manually save 700-byte files to disk, then
open them using the open file dialog when I know that they
really are text! Maybe a user-configurable limit?
Is this at all feasible? Should I file a feature request?
evolution maillist - evolution lists ximian com
] [Thread Prev