Re: [Evolution] I have problem view attach file

Do you have the correct mime-settings for pdf?

If you dont have it, install the gnome-control-center and change the  "File types and programs" under Advanced.

You should do "Add File Type", Mime type application/pdf, extension and as "Program to run" your favorit pdf viewer.

You should also set a icon. If all is correct this icon will be displayed from evo for the attached pdf.

Hope this helps,
Armin Bauer