[Evolution] confused on how to accomplish some things...

Hi,
I'm using Ximian's gnome desktop now(on SuSE8.2) and trying to use
evolution with my palm (old IIIxe). I'm used to using jpilot and
sylpheed and there are some things that I'm having trouble with now with
the Evolution palm situation...

1) How do I get my group names for a contact to synch? Am I some how
supposed to use the "categories" feature of Evolution to make a contact
in a particular group? If so, will this synch as a group name for my
contact in my palm? I'm trying to figure out how to organize contacts in
Evolution. In my palm I have contacts in groups (family, work, church,
etc.) but I can't seem to get these groups for my contacts to transfer
to evolution.

2) Related to the above, are you supposed to use "categories" to mark a
contact in or is it better to make a new contact folder for a particular
group? The problem with making a new contacts folder is I don't see an
easy way to quickly add a contact to this group from an email. The only
way I see to do it is to go to the main contacts list where you just
added the contact and then copy the contact to the new folder then go
back and delete the contact from the main folder. Seems very awkward so
there must be a better way to organize contacts. (Also, I don't think a
sub-contacts folder synchs with the palm).

3) This might be related to my conduit build for SuSE8.2, but I can not
seem to get the memos to synch at all. I downloaded the gnome-conduits
package, but if I enable the memoFile conduit and try to synch I get an
"unrecognized conduit" error.

Thanks for any help with the above.

--
Rick