Re: [Evolution] CP1251 and windows-1251 encodings
- From: Jeffrey Stedfast <fejj ximian com>
- To: Ognyan Kulev <ogi magid fmi uni-sofia bg>
- Cc: evolution lists ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] CP1251 and windows-1251 encodings
- Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2003 15:03:38 -0400
they are the same charset.
On Wed, 2003-07-09 at 14:56, Ognyan Kulev wrote:
I'm trying to switch to Evolution and I really like it. There is one
major problem, though. I'm using Windows-1251 encoding for composing
letter. In Bulgaria, this is something like KOI8-R in Russia. I set
"Character set" in "Composer Preferences" to "Cyrillic (Windows-1251)"
but the mail is sent in "CP1251", not in "Windows-1251". So MS Outlook
clients don't read it properly.
How can I make Evolution to use "Windows-1251" instead of "CP1251" in
Evolution Hacker - Ximian, Inc.
fejj ximian com - www.ximian.com
] [Thread Prev