Re: [Evolution] How does the evo filter for mailing list work?

black magic :-)

take a look at camel-mime-utils.c, there's a table of regex expressions
that extract a 'token' which it uses to match against later messages
coming from the same message-list.

Jeff

On Tue, 2003-07-08 at 15:46, Mikhail Ramendik wrote:
Hello!

I have viewed full headers of messages in one of the mailing lists I am
subscribed to, and found no List-* or Mailing-List kludge. And yet Evo
has successfully created a filter for this mailing list, and this filter
works!

Question: HOW does it work? By Reply-To?

I need it for development of something very different (a server-side
filter).

Thanks in advance for any explanation!

Yours, Mikhail Ramendik