Re: [Evolution] No more detachable menus?

On ?? 2003-07-08 at 10:37, Norman P. B. Joseph wrote:
Are you also using XD2?

I have XD2, Evo 1.4 on a Red Hat 9 box, and have detachable menus.

Try running "gnome-ui-properties".  It has a check box for making
toolbars detachable.

This makes the toolbars detachable. It doesn't have any effect on the
menus. However, Jason Tackaberry's suggestion to run gconftool-2 did the
trick.