[Evolution] No more detachable menus?

One thing I really liked about Evolution 1.2 (I guess it was a feature
of Gnome 1.4) is the ability to detach the View -> Message Display menu
and leave it pinned to my desktop, so I could easily view headers or
load images whenever I wanted to. Is there no way to do this anymore
with Evolution 1.4?
--
Stuart Luppescu -=- s-luppescu .at. uchicago.edu
University of Chicago -=- CCSR