[Evolution] IMAP issues with Evolution 1.4

Hi:

I've recently installed Ximian desktop 2.0 on my Suse 8.2 computer and I am having issues with getting IMAP in Evolution 1.4 to work. Whenever I connect to my IMAP server the message 'Scanning folders in IMAP server....' displays for a couple of minutes but no email is ever downloaded. I noticed that the pre-release of 1.4 had an issue that required you to remove and recreate your IMAP account. I tried that but it still didn't work. I can get my mail via IMAP from Mozilla with no problem. I get prompted for a login and if I enter the wrong password I get an error, so I know it can connect to the server.

Anybody have any ideas?

thanks

-- chris