Re: [Evolution] Error sending mail after upgrading to 1.4.0

Thank Guenther it worked!

For the record, problem solved.
Edit /etc/host and delete everything that is not basic
for the proper work of the system, delete comments,
blank unused espaces and be really carefull to put
only one tab between items.
Then this thing work, I'm really happy cuz 1.4.0 look
better and have more functionality (also more bugs but
it's normal =) ).
Thanks to Jeffrey and Guenther again.

Fernando.

--- Jeffrey Stedfast <fejj ximian com> wrote:
yea, I just submitted a FAQ request to the support
guys, hopefully
they'll be adding it to the support site soon.

btw, when I said we didn't really know how to work
around it, I meant
from an evo source code point-of-view. I don't think
we can really ask
every user to uncomment their /etc/hosts files :-(

actually, not even 100% sure that works in all cases
yet anyway. but
from the few people who have gotten back to me, it
does seem to work.

Jeff