Re: [Evolution] Error sending mail after upgrading to 1.4.0

yea, I just submitted a FAQ request to the support guys, hopefully
they'll be adding it to the support site soon.

btw, when I said we didn't really know how to work around it, I meant
from an evo source code point-of-view. I don't think we can really ask
every user to uncomment their /etc/hosts files :-(

actually, not even 100% sure that works in all cases yet anyway. but
from the few people who have gotten back to me, it does seem to work.

Jeff