Re: [Evolution] Unknown encoding

This was the encoding from the mail that did not work correctly:
--=-rhJSTEbWAELwhpEgdA80

This is the encoding after we changed the field encoding under
preferences (which was indeed empty) to the ISO charset:
--=-qBXbhLmmkXJWkHYXL/IZ

Is this correct now?

Another strange thing is this:
This is the encoding of the HTML-Part: