Re: [Evolution] Calender can not show Monthly view
- From: Xiaoyong Wu <xwu anr mcnc org>
- To: Benjamin Kahn <xkahn zoned net>
- Cc: Mark Gordon <mtgordon ximian com>, evolution lists ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Calender can not show Monthly view
- Date: 01 Jul 2003 14:51:04 -0400
Thanks. That solves the problem.
On Tue, 2003-07-01 at 14:37, Benjamin Kahn wrote:
Obviously that's so you can plan your decade. :^)
The answer to your problem is documented here:
There is a grabby on the left side of the screen before the tree view.
Just grab it and drag it to the right. There is another one on the
bottom of the screen. Just drag that one up.
On Tue, 2003-07-01 at 14:14, Xiaoyong Wu wrote:
Yes, here is it:
On Tue, 2003-07-01 at 13:12, Mark Gordon wrote:
Can you post a link to a screenshot?
On Tue, 2003-07-01 at 12:57, Xiaoyong Wu wrote:
I am having trouble to show the Calendar monthly view after upgrade to
1.4.0. It won't show 1 month. Instead, it shows tens of months.
Network Research Engineer, 919.248.1469
Advanced Network Research Group,MCNC-RDI xwu anr mcnc org
] [Thread Prev