Re: [Evolution] Missing charsets in FontSet creation

On Fri, 2003-01-31 at 05:24, Mertens Bram wrote:
If I understand this correctly I won't be able to get a stack trace with
the version I'm using now...

I am using evolution-1.2.1-2.ximian.1 (upgraded through Red Carpet) so I
suppose it hasn't been compiled with debugging symbols.  Or am I wrong
here?

You are right, but you can still get a somewhat usable stack trace in
many cases.  Please give it a try.  :-)

But both the snapshots and versions compiled from CVS would have to be
considered less stable than this one right?  Is there a stable release
available that has been compiled with debugging symbols?

No, we don't release stable releases with debugging symbols because they
would be much larger to download.

Hopefully your problem will not be too difficult to track down.

--
Ettore Perazzoli <ettore ximian com>