Re: [Evolution] upgrade has broken evo

Hi again,

I just upgraded from 1.2.1-1 to 1.2.1-2 and all was well, so I would begin to suspect the other stuff.   I don't know what krb5 had to do with corba, except that there is a gnome password check package called something like :-  openssh-krb5-askpass-gnome.

P.

On Fri, 2003-01-31 at 11:59, David Thom wrote:
yup and a reboot for good measure, uninstalled and went back to 1.2.1-1
still the same