Re: [Evolution] upgrade has broken evo

Did you do a killev and/or a oaf-slay before restarting evo?

p.

On Fri, 2003-01-31 at 11:47, David Thom wrote:
I have been happily using evo 1.0.8 and 1.2 with RedHat 8,
however this moring I upgraded via redcarpet to 1.2.1-2 and this has
broken evo
it starts up but the highlight sits on the contacts folder, and clicking
on anything else, the highlight just jumps back to contacts.
Highly likely that some errors on statup of the window manager are
related - I get the following error 4 times

Adding client to server's list failed, CORBA error:
IDL:omg.org/CORBA/COMM_FAILURE:1.0

of course it possible that that's just coincidense (I also updated krb5)

any pointers appreciated