Re: [Evolution] dictionary

Ops, sorry about that.

I show no English spell checker under Tools > Settings > Composer Prefs
Spell Checker, but doing a locate (and under SuSe 8.1 Installed
software) I have aspell, gnome-spell, ispell, and pspell installed
(pspell and aspell with Ximian).  Because I'm using YaST it shows aspell
and pspell as red which I presume are conflicts of some sorts.  Red
Carpet has done that now with a few pieces of software with SuSe 8.1.
In fact, this is what I see in the startup log after I installed Red
Carpet/Evolution from a stock SuSe 8.1..

Please check the following files (see /var/adm/rpmconfigcheck):
    /etc/cron.daily/tetex.rpmorig
    /etc/permissions.d/tetex.rpmorig
    /etc/profile.d/tetex.csh.rpmorig
    /etc/profile.d/tetex.sh.rpmorig
    /etc/texmf/XDvi.rpmorig
    /etc/texmf/config.ps.rpmorig
    /etc/texmf/fmtutil.cnf.rpmorig
    /etc/texmf/language.dat.rpmorig
    /etc/texmf/mktex.cnf.rpmorig
    /etc/texmf/modes.mf.rpmorig
    /etc/texmf/texmf.cnf.rpmorig

I run mostly stock distros, so it looks like I have some problems to
clear up.

Thanks for the tips so far, I'm getting a little closer all of the time.

Kevin