Re: [Evolution] Dates don't display correctly

On Thu, 2003-01-30 at 09:46, Stuart Luppescu wrote:
I just noticed that the date column in the message list panel doesn't
display correctly. Messages received today and yesterday display dates
correctly, but older messages just show the number of the month, or are
blank.

My bad. I had my locales screwed up. Sorry to bother you all.
--
Stuart Luppescu -=- s-luppescu uchicago edu
University of Chicago -=- CCSR