Re: [Evolution] Evo/Connector bug?

Bug # 37433

I am unable to get to bug-buddy.com at this time, so I can't get more
info that way...  :(  Know any alternate download locations?

On Wed, 2003-01-29 at 15:22, Mark Gordon wrote:
On Wed, 2003-01-29 at 15:02, Jason Frisvold wrote:

So, does anyone know how I can capture any information about this so I
can open a bug report?  It's pretty much a reproducible crash...

http://support.ximian.com/q?65

name-of-component is "evolution-exchange-storage".

-Mark Gordon
--
Jason H. Frisvold