Re: [Evolution] Automated calendar syncing

On Wed, 2003-01-29 at 22:22, Jasper Aukes wrote:
Hello,

I'm looking for a way to sync my calendar at home with the one I have at
work. I want to have two seperate calendars in Evolution (home/work)
because my work-calendar is public to everyone at work.

Have you tried to mark personal things as "private" or "confidential"?
That should make so others can't see the description.  It's a whole lot
easier to have one calendar.

I was thinking of something else. When I am at home, I want each and
every time I change something to my calender to cause a mail to my work
and vice versa. The changes should be imported with filters
automatically. Is this possible/easy to implement?

When I absolutely had to have a meeting in a "secondary" calendar
location, I would create a meeting with the other email address as an
participant.  This meant that any changes made would be sent to the
other.  Of course you still have to accept it, but it's pretty easy.

TTFN,
Lonnie Borntreger