Re: [Evolution] Evo/Connector bug?

i think setting the environment variable E2K_DEBUG to a value of 4
before running the evolution-exchange-storage process will produce more
output as well.

nall.

On Wed, 2003-01-29 at 14:02, Jason Frisvold wrote:
Just curious if anyone else has run across this or knows how I can
capture sufficient debug info to send along to Ximian ...

I'm running Ximian Connector 1.2.1 and Evolution 1.2.1 ...  (I just did
an update on this yesterday)  Redhat 8.0 machine.  Connecting to a
Microsoft Exchange 2000 server.

I have the Global address list set up and I've added it to the
autocompletion folders list.  I have 3 autocompletion folders added.
The local contacts folder, the contacts folder for my account on
exchange, and the GAL.

If I create a new message and put a user in the To: field, let's say his
name is Chris Jones, and then try to add another user with the first
name of Chris to the Cc: field, the "evolution-exchange-storage" process
crashes.  In fact, it crashes bad enough that I cannot click on anything
in KDE.  I have to Ctrl-Alt-F1 to a console prompt, login, and killev to
get KDE to respond again..

So, does anyone know how I can capture any information about this so I
can open a bug report?  It's pretty much a reproducible crash...

Thanks,