Re: [Evolution] wonderful

On Wed, 2003-01-29 at 15:40, Tom wrote:
I while back I started running my own mail server along with a good
friend and he he got me started in using different email accounts for
each website and/or mailing list. Most of the accounts are just aliases
anyway. But this lets me do a few things, I can filter ( or vfolder )
real easy, I can bounce an alias when it starts to get too much spam,
and I can always know where the spam came from.

Today for the first time I got spammed on my evolution email account.
Seeing as I only EVER use this account for this mailing list it begs the
question how I ended up in this persons spam list?

The most likely bet is that a web crawler has gotten your address of the
archives...

./borup