Re: [Evolution] wonderful

At 2003-01-29T14:40:41Z, Tom <evolution frenchpeoplesuck com> writes:

I while back I started running my own mail server along with a good friend
and he he got me started in using different email accounts for each
website and/or mailing list.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I've found that a single
account + SpamAssassin has me down to 1-2 spams per week, and I don't have
to hassle with multiple fetches.

Today for the first time I got spammed on my evolution email account.
Seeing as I only EVER use this account for this mailing list it begs the
question how I ended up in this persons spam list?

Actually, "begs the question" means something difference, but here's your

This list is archived on the web.
Kirk Strauser
In Googlis non est, ergo non est.