Re: [Evolution] wonderful

At 2003-01-29T14:40:41Z, Tom <evolution frenchpeoplesuck com> writes:

I while back I started running my own mail server along with a good friend
and he he got me started in using different email accounts for each
website and/or mailing list.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I've found that a single
account + SpamAssassin has me down to 1-2 spams per week, and I don't have
to hassle with multiple fetches.

Today for the first time I got spammed on my evolution email account.
Seeing as I only EVER use this account for this mailing list it begs the
question how I ended up in this persons spam list?

Actually, "begs the question" means something difference, but here's your
answer:

    http://www.google.com/search?q=evolution%40frenchpeoplesuck.com&sourceid=mozilla-search&start=0&start=0

This list is archived on the web.
--