Re: [Evolution] POP3 download error

Sorry, but I should have provided more detail regarding
evolution's inadvertently deleted messages.  I'm using
v. 1.2.1 on Suse 8.1

I hadn't touched my settings in quite some time.
I didn't have it set to "keep messages on server",
none of the messages was over 4 days old and
none of them had been downloaded previously.

Why would I see the "expunging deleted messages" flash
repeatedly for about 20 seconds in the "Send and Receive
Mail" window?  I don't normally ever see that, but there it
was and the results were such that most (a few actually did
show up) messages I'd seen from the web mail tool never
showed up in my evolution mail tool.

If this is the only report of this behavior then I'll deal with
it, but I'm convinced it wasn't anything I'd done.  I've been
using evo. quite happily for a while and haven't had to touch
any settings lately but now I'm gun-shy and will switch to
leaving messages on the server.

John