Re: [Evolution] Ev 1.2.1

Unless it's a feature that exists on other servers (shared calendars and
the like) I'm guessing that's the case.  Someone from Ximian would have
to respond, if those menu options have hooks into non-Exchange server
functionality.

I was reading of a opensource project working on creating an Exchange
server replacement, but I can't for the life of me remember where I saw
it.  Might have been a recent issue of Wired, Linux Mag or Linux
Journal...  Anyone know the name of that project?

Andrew.