Re: [Evolution] Web post of calendar information

Etienne,

How do you export the calendar file, and can you do synchronization with
any of the existing calendar services out there like Yahoo calendar,
etc?  The only method I've seen with Evolution is using Actions->Publish
Free/Busy Information.  Are you using this method?  Is there an
automated way of performing this task?  If synchronization isn't
possible, it would be cool to t least auto-export my calendar file once
an hour or so to a mail bot that parsed the entries and updated my
calendar.

Then all it would take is a subscribe model so that we could see
calendar of others, without an exchange server...

Dave