Re: [Evolution] command-line e-mail via Evolution+Connector?

i'd like a feature like the one mentioned so i could send quick mails
from the command line but have them stored in my evo Sent folder.

nall.

On Mon, 2003-01-27 at 15:09, Alfons Hoogervorst wrote:
Lo Andrew,

On 27-01-03 (Mon) 15:44 -0500 Andrew Plumb <aplumb cadence com> wrote:

| Something like the old "cat mymessage.txt | sendmail -t" standard.

If I sound aghast, sorry, but what's actually _wrong_ with using the
above command (other than the obvious "I don't have sendmail
installed")? Last time I checked sendmail was really more powerful and
more suited for command line operation than Evolution (and other MUAs).
Why not use evolution just as a MUA?

Bye.