[Evolution] command-line e-mail via Evolution+Connector?

Hi Everyone,

How would I go about sending e-mail from a cron job (or
some other shell script) using Evolution+Connector?

Reading through the "Evolution bug in Mailto for KDE" thread, I managed
to figure out that:

evolution "mailto:aplumb cadence com?subject=test&body=this is a test."

...gets me a new message form with "test" in the subject and "this is a
test" in the body, but that's from the command-line and still brings up
the GUI.

Something like the old "cat mymessage.txt | sendmail -t" standard.

Thanks!

Andrew.