Re: [Evolution] New Evo Debian packages?

On Mon, 2003-01-27 at 04:28, Alessio Bragadini wrote:
Checking for upgrades on my Debian system, I've found a evolution
package 1.2.1-2.ximian.1 in place of 1.2.1-1 (evolution-pilot and
libcamel0 too) so they look like repackaging, while libsoup3 has been
upgraded from 0.7.10 to 0.7.11.

Any hint on the changes in these new releases?

TIA

Soup had some bugfixes.  I'm fuzzy on the details.  Evolution was
rebuilt against a newer OpenLDAP.  The old one had a buffer overflow
bug, and we statically link.  That's the only change I'm aware of in
Evolution.

-Mark Gordon