Re: [Evolution] Message contents completely blank

On Sun, 2003-01-26 at 15:15, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:

not evolution's fault, and I don't think it's mutt's fault either. I
believe that the mailing list software is at fault here.

I agree, not because I know a lot about multipart email structure, but
because it makes sense in light of the fact that I only experience this
problem with one mailing list.  That said, Jeff, why, of the three MUAs
that I regularly use (Evolution, kmail and Eudora) does only Evolution
seem to have the problem displaying these mangled messages?  How do
Eudora and kmail overcome the problem, and can this be implemented in
Eudora?
--
Arthur S. Alexion <arthur alexion com>
Arthur S. Alexion LLC