[Evolution] Opening other people's calendar

Hello,

We have an Windows 2000 Exchange server environment which also serves the
calendars. When I change the permissions of my own calendar on the server for
others to view it, they can see my calendar with their Outlook client.

When I use the menu-item 'File -> Open Other User's Folder' and select a
user's mail-address and select 'Calendar', I get the following error:

  Could not open shared folder: Generic error.

Am I doing something wrong?

Secondly, I'd like to set up a calendaring server myself at home. Are there
any OpenSource implementations? (Perhaps even for free?)

Kind regards,

Jasper Aukes