[Evolution] Wishing for redirect

My only wish right now is to get a feature that I have only seen in
Eudora and that is to redirect a mail.

I'm am the postmaster at work and receives mail to a general address
that I redirect to different people. If I use forwarding it changes the
sender in the mail-header to my address, to avoid that I have to copy
and paste the senders address to the respond-field and it's a little
irritating...

So please have it in mind in future releases and I will switch
permanently to Evolution, it's a great application!!

Wishfully

Michael Larsson