Re: [Evolution] Signed Message Problems

Really!  This is my mail server and not evo's signing process?

Do you know anything more about this problem with the mail server?  I'd
love to have this fixed.  We run our own mail server so I can get in
touch with the IT guys and try to get it fixed if I have a bit more info
to go to them with.

Thanks,
Dave