Re: [Evolution] Evo 1.2.1 syncing to Clie - solved(?)

On Thu, 2003-01-23 at 01:32, Peter Davies wrote:
well, i can now predictably sync the Clie to Evo.

1) Evolution is up
2) the Clie sync symbol is clicked.
.. nothing would happen now until time-out
3) open Tools->Pilot Settings
4) click OK (no changes - no nuthin')

This starts gpilotd. If you start it before you sync it should work.

5) syncing immediately starts (as indicated by the Clie screen)

go figure.....

I also have the problem of having to let my Palm m515 timeout the first
time I believe to let the kernel load the visor module after the system
has been started.

--
Stephen