[Evolution] Palm categories?

Hi all, just joined the list so sorry if I'm asking something silly...

syncing Evolution 1.2.1 (ximian) to a PalmOS 4 device with the following rpms
evolution-pilot-1.2.1-1.ximian.1
gnome-pilot-0.1.70-1.ximian.1
gnome-pilot-conduits-0.10-1.ximian.1
evolution-1.2.1-1.ximian.1
pilot-link-0.11.5-4.ximian.1

I would REALLY like to have my categories preserved, but I can't see how to do
this - items imported to E from the P don't have any category (even though the
"master category list" has the proper entries) and vice versa - items sent to
the P from E are "Unfiled".  Any thoughts?  Even to point me to another list ;)

thanks all

=====
~ You are in a maze of twisty passages, all alike.

Christopher DeMarco
+6013 389 5658