RE: [Evolution] the multiple messages thing

I personally wish people would reply to Micheal directly and not to the
mailing list please!

-----Original Message-----
From: evolution-admin lists ximian com
[mailto:evolution-admin lists ximian com] On Behalf Of Taylor, ForrestX
Sent: 22 January 2003 17:33
To: evolution lists ximian com
Subject: Re: [Evolution] the multiple messages thing

So, do you want us to complain to you, or try to unsubscribe ourselves
using the mailman list page?

On Wed, 2003-01-22 at 05:44, Michael MacDonald wrote:

Aw, crap.  I thought I was clever by remembering the -r and -d switches
to list_members.  I didn't realize that it happily dumped unsubscribed
members along with the people who actually want the mail.

Eh.  I'll remove people as they complain.  Sorry about that.