Re: [Evolution] the multiple messages thing

I've been wanting to do it for years, actually, and since everything
else was broken, I figured "What's one more thing getting screwed up?"
It will screw up filters and procmail rules once, people will adjust,
and Ximian's mail routing will be much easier to admin.

I have changed this for all of our lists.  Sorry for any inconvenience
it's caused.