[Evolution] Re: [Users] Calendar printing layout

On Mon, 2003-01-20 at 13:28, Nick Warrington wrote:
Hi

I am trying to print the Evolution Calendar week and day views. This all
works fine as is, however I need to try and change the layout of the
information on the printed page as its not quite what I need. Does anyone
know if it is possible to reconfigure this layout or is it hardcoded?
I think the answer will be no. I would like to print two months' worth of calendars on a single side of a sheet of paper. When you print only one, the print becomes less and less valuable as the month progresses. The only positive response to my question was a recommendation to use psutils to get what I want. Learning how to use psutils is now on my "task list," but I'm not sure when I'll get around to it.
Lane

Lane P. Lester / Madison County, Georgia
Running Linux more and Windows less