Re: [Evolution] Filters not executing reliably

Evolution only filters "new" messages, ie - ones that are marked with
\Recent. Likely you are getting new mails that are NOT marked with
\Recent.

IMAP client-side filtering simply cannot be 100% reliable. It's
unfortunate, but true.

You should be using server-side filtering if you want reliable IMAP
filtering.

Jeff