Re: [Evolution] Losing folder defaults

Martin -

What do you mean by losing folder defaults? Do you mean which folders are set as default mailbox, calendar, contacts, etc?  Or something about each Exchange folder that you are viewing with Evo such as the email columns, sort order, threading?  And are these actual folders or vFolders?  Have you submitted a bug on this at