Re: Sent as Draft? (was: Re: [Evolution] bugs)

On Fri, 2003-01-17 at 14:46, guenther wrote:
cheers();

If you find that you are sending similar mails a lot of the time... then
you can probably use templates... haven't seem them in evolution yet
(probably under some menu option.. i hope) - but have seen such options
in mozilla mail etc... creating mail templates that is.....

Thanks, I know that. Unfortunately I find myself sending some mails a
second time... Templates won't help me there.

FYI: Templates
- Create a new Mail, then File / Safe Draft
- The drafts (templates) are stored in Local Folders / Drafts

Just tried that... but found that the "draft" message gets deleted from
drafts once the message is sent... so its not really template
functionality...

...guenther