Re: Sent as Draft? (was: Re: [Evolution] bugs)

On Fri, 2003-01-17 at 13:57, guenther wrote:
cheers();

Unfortunately this isn't possible, and I'm sure it'd be a good idea even
if it were?

I think that it's best that the Sent folder contains the exact
byte-for-byte copy that was sent so that you as the user can confirm
that it sent what you expected it to send - (WYSIWYG?).

I'm not sure either, if this was a good idea of mine.

Of course it is good to have a real copy of the sent mail. That's what
it's for.

On the other hand I would love to edit sent messages with flowing
paragraphs. What I had in mind was the format=flowed I have seen some
time.

If that causes too much trouble, just ignore it. Was curious to see,
what others think of really re-editing sent mails.

If you find that you are sending similar mails a lot of the time... then
you can probably use templates... haven't seem them in evolution yet
(probably under some menu option.. i hope) - but have seen such options
in mozilla mail etc... creating mail templates that is.....

...guenther

btw: Jeff, I will have to quit our excessive mailing tonight, cause it's
4:00 in the morning in Germany... ;-))