Re: [Evolution] Spam Filter -- I need volunteers

I'd be interested if it wasn't binary only.  This probably isn't (but could be) an attempt to get users to load their very own trojan.  How does someone prove their legitimacy currently?  Even a signature can just be bought.  I guess you'll get a lot of people saying something similar until you let others inspect the source.

Paul