Re: [Evolution] Printing the contacts

On Tue, 2003-01-14 at 05:41, Alexandre Aractingi wrote:
Hi all,
Everytime I try to print my contacts, I get an error from Evo telling me
that the contact component has crashed... is it just me or others have
this problem too? (Mandrake 9.0, Evo 1.2)
Thanks,

I can reproduce the problem, but only on Mandrake 9.0.  The crash is in
libgnomeprint15, and I suspect the gnome-print/libgnomeprint15 that
shipped with Mandrake 9.0 is buggy.  We may be able to offer a fix
soon.  We had a similar problem on Red Hat 8.0, FWIW.

-Mark Gordon