Re: [Evolution] New messages don't appear

tir, 2003-01-14 kl. 16:40 skrev Ross Burton:

I should qualify my statements.  I want an IMAP server which allows
multiple concurrent connections,

O.k. But we're talking about UW 2002a stuff here.

Of course it allows multiple concurrent connections. I'm logged in as 3
x tonye in Evo and Imp and 1 x evy, at the moment.

 can use Maildir as a folder format,

No, just MAILBOX. But you can make UW 2002a MAILBOX mail/
subdirectories, even with Evo.

and lets evolution reread the current folder without having to switch
folders first.

Course it does.

I find that UoW (at least the UoW shipped with rh62 and 73) doesn't
allow this, whilst Courier does.

What Red Hat ships of standard network and Internet stuff (even with
8.0) is not good. It's been broken umpteen times already and Red Hat
updated and updated and updated ... And this machine (is an Internet
server, too) runs Red Hat 7.2+++++

I compile my own. And PHP4 c-client and all the rest of it.

I don't doubt that the Courier stuff shipped with your Red Hats is
better. But don't decry what you don't know about new stuff :-) After
all, Evo 1.2.1 didn't ship with your Red Hat distros, did it?

Best,

Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw