Re: [Evolution] Archiving Deleted Mail

On Sat, 2003-01-11 at 01:31, Alfred A. Lorber wrote:
I was wondering if there is any way to get the following behavior in
Evolution:

My mail is handled by an IMAP server.  When I delete a message, I would
like it to be moved to a local folder on my desktop machine so it can be
archived.  I've tried to come up with some type of filter that would do
this but haven't  been unsuccessful.  Currently what I do is
periodically go to the Trash folder of my IMAP account, do a Select All,
do a Move to Folder and select my archive folder, then do an expunge.
It sure would be nice to automate this.

I think thats about the easiest way you can do it at present.

It would also be nice to have a Shft+Ctl+D that would simply expunge the
current message and not archive it.

Thanks for your help.  I apologize if this topic has already been
covered.  I looked in the Evolution FAQ and could not find an entry that
addresses my problem.

-Alfred
--
Alfred A. Lorber